|Content||:||It was great to find your website. I have enjoyed cruising the outlets in
Hong Kong for many years. There used to be a couple of really useful little books you
could buy on this subject but they have gone out of print. One was called "The
Complete Guide to Hong Kong Factory Bargains" by Carolyn Radin and Dana Goetz and I
still use this book, even though it was printed in 1994.
Can I make a few suggestions on your site:
1. The Esprit Outlets were a real find. So central, too.
2. The Nike outlet was a waste of time. A handful of damaged shoes and clothing in a hard to get to area.
3. A concentration of shops exists in the Pedder Building, 12 Pedder Street, Central. This venue has been there for years and shops open and close but there are 7 floors to explore. When I was there last week, the 7th and 5th floors were vacant but the others had an abundance of interesting shops. One outlet had goods from Chanel, Prada, Yves St. Laurent, Valentino etc etc Almost every European designer you can think of. Kinu Kobo on the 6th floor is another wonderful shop, as is Magaschoni an the 4th floor. You will also find a couple of the Chinese linen shops which abound in H.K. but the Pedder ones have stock I did not see elsewhere. e.g. fine silk interlock camisoles and spencers at Nice's store on the 6th floor. Most of these shops are open Mon- Sat 10:00 -18:30. There is even a little, very nice restaurant, the China Tea Club, in the building, so you can take a break from shopping!
4. In Central, try also the Cosmos Building, 8-10 Lan Kwai Fong (Walk up D'Aiguilar
Street from Queen's Rd one and a half blocks. Turn left at flower stalls then right going
up the hill. Building is on the left. Use lift on the left. ) There are many outlets in
6. The best find in Tsim Sha Tsui is Dorfit, room 601-3, Mary Buiding, 71 Peking Rd ( Just off Nathan Rd, across from the Hyatt driveway) Selling only knits, you will find cashmere, silk, cashmere/silk mix, wool and cotton for women and men at fantastic prices. These are new, perfect goods direct from the factory and I have been buying from them for years. The quality is excellent.
7. Another great outlet in TST is New Euro, 74-76 Kimberley Rd, 1st floor, Flat D, Kee
Shing Centre. (almost at the end of Kimberley Rd before Austin Ave, Fax (852) 27978587
They are importers of top quality European leather shoes and bags, selling to those who
know from this address. The factory, at 6, Wing Yip St, 9th floor, Block E2, Hoi Bun
Industrial Building, Kwun Tong has a bigger range but it's best to take a taxi if you
don't want to get lost. They do cater for bigger sizes (up to 41), unlike many of the H.K.
shoe stores. Open
Informations for factory outlets in Hong Kong which provided by vistors
- 2000/08/02 (Dah Cheong Warehouse)
- 2002/11/20 (Replay Outlet and Mirabell Outlet)
If you have more information concerning other factory outlets, you may e-mail to me, so that I can update this site to benefit those who like shopping!
I'd like to know what you think about my web site. Please leave your comments in my guest book.
|This site is created by Vesuvius Cheung||